Saturday, June 30, 2012

#bookaday

I'm always jealous when the kids at my library come in to sign up for Summer Reading.  Why should the kids have all the fun? My competitive nature makes me a person who is always up for a challenge. This year I came across The Book Whisperer AKA Donalyn Miller's Book-a-Day Challenge.  This is exactly what I needed to get me amped up for summer filled with many, many books! 

It's simple. You start when you want (TODAY!) and commit to reading a book a day.  You track by posting the title of the book read in your blog, facebook or twitter using #bookaday.  Visit this site for more information.

I am having fun participating and because I have a burning desire not to miss a single great book published, I love seeing what everyone else is reading- say it <busybody>.  I have gotten some GREAT ideas and my TBR pile is growing by leaps and bounds. 
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment